MyFC Holding (publ) financial report January – June 2018
The quarter April – June 2018
- Net sales: KSEK 0 (21)
- Operating loss: MSEK -21,6 (-10)
- Earnings per share: SEK -0,59 kr (-0,37)
Significant events April – June 2018
- MyFC completes oversubsribed rights issue of SEK 97 million for offensive investments
- Jörgen Lantto elected new chairman of myFC; Per Svantesson elected new member of the board.
- MyFC presents a revised strategy as the result of a strategic review
- MyFC receives order for 500 JAQ Hybrid from Lightec in Japan
Significant events after the end of the period
- MyFC runs an electric car on water at Almedalen political week
Comment from CEO Björn Westerholm:
“I'm glad we received an initial order for delivery of JAQ Hybrid from Lightec in Japan. As far as our range extender LAMINA REX is concerned, I am very pleased and proud that we succeeded with our goal of a working prototype in a commercial car according to plan. MyFC LAMINA REX is fueled on water, salt and reaction components and charges an electric car at 0 grams of carbon dioxide per kilometer from the tail pipe. What makes our solution unique – and this generates great interest from the automotive industry – is that it enables onboard generation of the hydrogen our fuel cell then uses. Thus, our solution does not require distribution of hydrogen to the filling stations. In Sweden, there are today four places where you can fuel the car with hydrogen. This underpins the challenges of hydrogen distribution and the added user value and potential of our solution. I am, after our tests and analyses, impressed with the results so far.
This information is information that myFC is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08:00 CET on 27 of July 2018.