MyFC Holding (publ) interim report April – June 2017 --
- MyFC develops hybrid platform for the global operator and powerbank market and debuts JAQ Hybrid at Mobile World Congress in Shanghai
- New patents approved in Europe, India and Canada
- MyFC develops Lamina Range Extender for electric cars, doubling its potential target market
- MyFC strengthens finances for a stronger position in China
- Handelsbanken Fonder new major owner of myFC; board and staff increase their ownership significantly
Comment from CEO Björn Westerholm:
“The second quarter of the year was characterized by the development and completion of JAQ Hybrid, our new platform solution for mobile devices; as well as the news about Lamina REX, the core of our ambitions for the automotive industry. During the quarter, we also strengthened the company's capitalization to get ready for the next step in our development.
In April, we communicated the development of JAQ Hybrid, which enables our fuel cell Lamina™ to coexist with battery and provide the best features both fuel cells and batteries in one device. JAQ Hybrid is our lead product platform and our new offering toward mobile operators and power bank manufacturers.
In late June, we premiered JAQ Hybrid at Mobile World Congress in Shanghai. It was positively received. The JAQ Hybrid is both practical and stylish in its design. Its battery is charged by using one of our fuel cards, or through a regular power outlet. In other words, the JAQ Hybrid is the only external charger a user ever needs.”
The information in this interim report is information that myFC AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act.